‘Dribbbler’ wannabe

Dribbble is a web community that provides a place for “show and tell” for designers, developers and other creatives. Members (or players, as they are called on Dribbble) can share sneak peeks of their work as “shots” – small screenshots of the designs and applications they’re working on.

A quick look around the Dribbble website is enough to give you a good idea of why I’d want to join. It’s an opportunity to learn from other creatives and get feedback on my own work. But to join I must be drafted (invited) by a current member. I’m guessing that 99% of those reading this are not Dribbble members. So my appeal is to the other 1% who are already members. If you like the work you see on my website (or think it needs improvement), please draft me! The other 99% of you, take a look at Dribbble and see some of the talent that is out there.

Categories: blog.
Topics: , .

Comments are closed.